OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not?

Weber is a RB, you should be trying to get paid as soon as possible at that position.

Not surprised about JK. Second best RB in the class behind Cam IMO.

I'm all about him getting paid but I meant moreso him having such a big season where he'd be a first rounder (if that's his ultimate goal). Not that he doesn't have the talent, but I think it could be a season where they have so many options that no one player will have a "huge" year

Last edited:
The jokes are cute, but the numbers don't lie. Georgia football players > (insert state), check the rosters

I'm curious what numbers/stats you're referring to whether it's most D1 players in total numbers/per capita or players on NFL rosters, because I've yet to see a site to support your claim.

Mind providing what you're suggesting? I'm a Floridian, so your statement piques my interest ...

Last edited:
Ugh, just listened to the retrospective on the buggery that was the 2012 season. All the effery Lane was doing like refusing to fire his crappy OL coach when alums and admins told him he had to, and instead hiring a 2nd OL coach and keeping both on staff at the same time as an F you.

How he was burning bridges with recruits, how he was trying to drum up attention in the media with things like voting for USC #1 then lying about it, and lying or just flat out not wanting to talk about injury reports. Specifically Khaled Holmes getting injured during the game the week before and Lane deciding to play him anyway - because he "didn't like" his back up - then pulling him too late for the 3rd or 4th string center who hadn't taken any snaps with the first team in practice. SC loses by 7.

Sigh...

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne i just learned I have 5 close mutual friends with Chantel. I'm bout to pass out from the anxiety.

RNvid1111_Mich_2012_Hoops_Class.jpg

Shoot your shot b :pimp:

Copeland is all Gator, no?

Crazy that baby Hooker got the offer it seemed like OSU was going to slow play him.

Hope he kills it like Malik :pimp:

Why are they not doing EMCC again for season 3? I haven't finished season 2 but if there's a spoiler at the end hide it lol

Can't say I recall seeing a HS with two varsity teams.

Malik Henry is there this season.

Can't say I recall seeing a HS with two varsity teams

Curious to hear more about Malik's story. Got suspended, fell off the map, and I didn't hear much follow up on what exactly he got in trouble for either.

Hope he kills it like Malik :pimp:

Why are they not doing EMCC again for season 3? I haven't finished season 2 but if there's a spoiler at the end hide it lol
Think EMCC has run its course lol. Watching Buddy for another season just made me hate him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom