Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's obscured by the fact that he is scoring points, but Rose has ruined the offense by refusing to pass. Now everyone wants to ISO because they can't trust the PG to give them the ball back.

Our most disgusting game yet.

8 Assists

18 turnovers

sick.gif

It's obscured by the fact that he is scoring points, but Rose has ruined the offense by refusing to pass. Now everyone wants to ISO because they can't trust the PG to give them the ball back.

I can't say I agree. He's been keeping us in it

Rose has been playing well. Scoring and doing it efficiently too. He passes the ball but Celtics are incredibly quick with their rotations.

Usually guy he passes it to will just give it back to him.

Last edited:
I can't say I agree. He's been keeping us in it

If he was actually passing to start sets and run the offense the Knicks would have more than 8 assists and be in this game.

On that last play he completely ignored open Porzingis on the three after the pick and drove into traffic. Again, not one pass.

Other players are shooting poorly as a function of this.

Last edited:
Tired of this team disappointing me. All I want is one signature win against a good team regardless of officiating and we just can't seem to do it. You watch teams like the Cavs blow Boston out by 30 but we can't win a game against them on our home floor. **** is beyond wack

Rose has been playing well. Scoring and doing it efficiently too. He passes the ball but Celtics are incredibly quick with their rotations.

Usually guy he passes it to will just give it back to him.

Your blinders and clouding your judgement. He scored the ball well, that's it. In terms of being a PG and setting your teammates up to get easy shots that has been totally non existent.

Back
Top Bottom