Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

All star voting is Open. Lets get our guys in. You can vote every 24 Hours.

https://vote.nba.com/index.html

My votes

G - Kyrie
G - Rose
F - Melo
F - James
F - KP

G-Westbrook
G-Harden
F-Durant
F-Kawhi
F-Davis

And if we seriously want Melo/KP in the ASG, I think we'd have to play much better ball and be 3rd seed heading into the deadline. Media loves to reward "winners". We cannot rely simply on our fanbase plus Europe. I really want to see KP and Melo in the game.

Last edited:
And the only reason I'm voting this year is because our votes are now 1/2 of what it used to be. Writers and media control the other half. and you ALREADY KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT NEW YORK. so its imperative that we come out strong and in numbers !!

i forgot about the fan vote only counting as 1/2. that means melo probably won't start, let alone make it :lol: :smh:

There's a part of me that hopes we don't get 3 all stars. We don't deserve it if we don't pick up our play by then.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it would be Melo and Rose based on their reputation. Maybe KP based on us having a winning record and his fandom/improvement. Honestly dont think Rose makes it just because the East is stacked with better guards.

Last edited:
If Rose doesn't make it, I'm more than fine with that. Rather him rest for that week and make sure he stays healthy. Doubt Melo makes it as a starter. Giannis and LeBron are more worthy of the starting forward spots.

Rose hasn't been better than Wall, Lowry, IT, Kyrie, or Kemba. He's a longshot to make it.

Melo will probably be chosen but won't start.

Whiteside and KP are probably the only legit centers that'll make it. Doubt Drummond or Dwight get voted in.

Back
Top Bottom