Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

This is the worst version of Melo I've seen yet.

His shot's not falling with regularity, he's not committed to defense or passing like he was last season.

It's like he's out to prove something to someone, while dragging the team down with him.

He better get it together quickly.

Last year we saw optimal Melo. He was our best perimeter defender, he moved the ball freely and he was an aggressive rebounder.

This season he's regressed for some reason. He's playing very selfish, unfocused and temperamental basketball.

Sad to see from one of my favorite players.

Every word is true

Look how bad our defensive schemes are. These dudes are doubling/hedging hard after almost every screen the Magic set causing all of our players to constantly rotate and run after players. Just absolutely horrible.

as a melo fan, i hate to say it, but he's ending his career like AI did :smh: he needs to take the pierce or VC. not everyone can be kobe. the only thing i give him a pass for is the fact that there are only 4 players on the whole team that will take/create their own shot. 1 isn't playing tonight. so if no one is gonna shoot, i cant blame him for hoisting it up. thats why olympic melo is so much better. bc he has guys on his team that can and make shots.

Back
Top Bottom