Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Also the reach in foul on Giannis. Not even trying to make excuses but I feel the officiating league wide has been horrendous this season.

Last edited:
Too bad we dont have any pieces to move for Millsap. Feel like him and KP are a great pairing in todays NBA.

not sure how i feel about that quote alone. i guess i'd have to find out the context, but if it's sympathy he's looking for or whatever it's going to work against him

not sure how i feel about that quote alone. i guess i'd have to find out the context, but if it's sympathy he's looking for or whatever it's going to work against him

Full quote:

"We're not going to let anything seep into this locker room as far as negativity," Anthony said. "I don't even want to think about last year or the year before, those situations. I know right now we're not going to allow ourselves to get down, especially with the guys on this team. We know how to react to situations like this. So it's just a matter of sometimes when things are not going your way they're not going your way. We've got to figure out a way to get out of that."

"It is what it is," Anthony told reporters Thursday. "Regardless of what happens when we win, it's us. When we lose, it's me."

Last edited:
How does the Cavs front office keep pulling off these robberies?

Korver would've been a great addition to our roster.

I'm not too confident in our front office. I feel like we need to completely clean house top to bottom or something if we keep making the wrong decisions.

They gave up a 1st rounder right off the bat, I think that was the biggest offer on the table.  That wouldn't have been a good look for most teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom