Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Yeah when we refer to "we men", it has nothing to do with him raping her. I don't think anyone would condone that. If he was found guilty of it, I would be quick with slandering him. We're just acknowledging Rose's stupidity and ignorance with that statement on trial. Let's not reach please.

Last edited:
Yeah when we refer to "we men", it has nothing to do with him raping her. I don't think anyone would condone that. If he was found guilty of it, I would be quick with slandering him. We're just acknowledging Rose's stupidity and ignorance with that statement on trial. Let's not reach please.
In my defense, I don't use that statement for the reason of "moving on from that situation" altogether. 

Rape culture and all that, terrible and I don't condone it..........but that is not my agenda when I said that I won't use that term.

Now that the court case is now over, we just need to focus on Rose getting ready to lead this team on the hardwood.........not how dumb he sounded in a court disposition OR this entire situation altogether, this statement just puts us back into that situation that we are trying to move out of.

Last edited:
Sasha starting 
sick.gif

Nice move Noah 
smokin.gif

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ys-derrick-rose-miss-rest-preseason-due-trial

Let's move on, fellas

(Even though Rose won the case, I still ain't gonna do that newly hashtagged phrase crowned by this thread.......#WeM, nah, not doin it LOL)

Props.

Cuz it's stuff like that that contributes to rape culture.

Again, props.

If anything it contributes to consensual train culture since the person who said it isn't a rapist.

I personally held off on using the phrase to see what events unfolded, but the swiftness of the trial and not guilty verdict means that it's fine to use in my book.

You're here trying to be the moral authority, but it's immoral and unfair to associate a crime with someone solely because they were accused of it.

If a bird smeared your name by falsely accusing you of rape, and you were found not guilty, how would you feel if someone associated quotes of yours with rape?

Tl;dr
We Men

Last edited:
Since when is someone falsely accusing someone of rape qualify as rape culture? I'm about to start something called rape accusation culture since everyone wants to look like victims.

WE MEN

Let's get it.

A. I never said any of you were "condoning" rape.

B. If you think that saying "We men" as an answer to why a woman is coming to your house at a certain time doesn't strongly imply sexual expectations.... Thus being a correlation to why SOME guys then develop the mentality which contributes to sex abuse, then my bad. I guess I am thinking too much.

C. Carry on. No one has to worry about me mentioning it again.

Just me or is Jennings always leaning on his shot?

Needs to get that under control

What's good guys...

Anybody using "the alternative" to wa tech these games?

I cut the chord 2 years ago and been surviving on Kodi addons and using my girls fios account for the ESPN app to watch games.

Both were pretty reliable in the past, but it seems like that luck is running out... I haven't been able to find a Knicks stream on my Kodi for a minute. [emoji]128577[/emoji]

What are ya using? Pm if necessary please.

Anybody trynna split a league pass bill?

Not to beat a dead horse but I think it's absolutely pitiful that no one cares about the fact this woman falsely accused another man of rape so she could cash out on his millions. **** is disgusting

And sued him for the same exact amount that he is set to make this season. 21.3 mil. Absolutely deplorable and the reason why I have refused to even entertain conversations about it. Absolutely pathetic that so much time and coverage is being given to such a disgusting individual. Rape is a real problem and these kind of incidents only harm those poor individuals who are TRULY victims. Enough is enough and I don't wanna hear about this BS no more. It's dead to me

What's good guys...

Anybody using "the alternative" to wa tech these games?

I cut the chord 2 years ago and been surviving on Kodi addons and using my girls fios account for the ESPN app to watch games.

Both were pretty reliable in the past, but it seems like that luck is running out... I haven't been able to find a Knicks stream on my Kodi for a minute. [emoji]128577[/emoji]

What are ya using? Pm if necessary please.

Anybody trynna split a league pass bill?

Reddit NBA streams. They always have the highest quality and most stable

Without seeing what DRose is gonna do, Lee looks like the 2 spot has been the biggest upgrade in the off season...

Back
Top Bottom