Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Fake comeback too 
nthat.gif

The 4th spot is probably the best we can do, I don't see PHX winning what, 6 out of their last 9ish games for us to move to the 3rd spot.
We just need to maintain the 4th spot & hope we actually get the 3rd pick. Even if we don't we're in good shape.

Last edited:
The 4th spot is probably the best we can do, I don't see PHX winning what, 6 out of their last 9ish games for us to move to the 3rd spot.
We just need to maintain the 4th spot & hope we actually get the 3rd pick. Even if we don't we're in good shape.

Phoenix won't be winning many games down the stretch. LA on the other hand has an easier schedule if I'm not mistaken. There's a real chance we can catch up and move up to the 3rd. In any case, there is a possibility of us moving up via lottery as well. We know how luck favors us in that aspect :lol:

IIRC we ended up with the 4th pick after we finished 2nd worst. Maybe this year we'll finish 4th worst and end up with the 2nd pick!

Last edited:
How we're tanking again with a premier scorer and one of the higher salaries across the board is nuts. Blow this ****** up like the sonics/thunder and groom some future superstars. What we're doing now is worse than the losses that come with a proper rebuild.

The problem is the idiot running the organization doesn't know what he's doing. He forces the triangle claims to rebuild and spend money on aging vets who are washed up. We need Phil to leave.

That really is the main problem. Dude wasted Melos last good years on his stupid triangle philosophies. Even last year we got off to a respectable start then all of a sudden we hear "need more triangle" talk and the entire season went to ****. History repeated itself this season.

I'm glad we suck this year. Having our pick in a loaded draft helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom