Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys feel about this trade? Personally, I prefer Myrie to IT and I would be hesitant to give IT the back so I think this trade is great for Boston.

Watch the trade not go down but 3-5 says from now Dipset is going to come in here with some strange post about Kyrie, IT and the Celtics

Kyrie is probably a top 5 offensive player in the NBA. At least top 5 isolation scorer for sure.

Don't let this trade distract you from the fact that Shams once again got Woj looking flabby and sick.

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5804.JPG
    IMG_5804.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
Move would be good for the Cavs, Great for Boston.

You get someone who's much younger, under contract, and as good as IT, while loosening up the forward logjam a bit by moving crowder.

Boston is Cleveland's only competition...
why would they trade with each other?

Sources: Cavs, Celtics seriously discussing deal to swap Kyrie Irving, Isaiah Thomas
The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics are engaged in serious trade discussions centered on swapping All-Star guards Kyrie Irving and Isaiah Thomas, league sources told The Vertical.

The teams are still working on the framework of a deal, and Jae Crowder has been included in the discussions, league sources said.

Irving requested a trade July 21 after meeting with the Cavs, and his status has been a constant storyline this offseason.

Thomas, a two-time All-Star, is coming off his best season for Boston, averaging 28.9 points and 5.9 assists. His season ended because of a hip injury during the Celtics’ loss to the Cavs in the Eastern Conference finals.

Irving averaged 25.2 points and 5.8 assists for the Cavs, who lost to the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals. The four-time All-Star helped the Cavs win an NBA championship in 2016 and was the 2011-12 NBA Rookie of the Year.
https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-ca...wap-kyrie-irving-isaiah-thomas-223024513.html

I don't see this as a lateral move. Cavs get worse. IT piss poor defense was hidden by Bradley. Who is covering that up in Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom