Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
170717-ts.jpg

If WPG was about that life him and Myrie could be racking up the Caucasian womens at a rate the likes we've never seen before since the days of Wilt Chamberlain.

What are your expectations for Avery Bradley this year? And what are your thoughts on Marcus Morris?

I think Avery could be an all-star with us. The east is mediocre at best he has a shot. Honestly, I think he fits great next to Reggie Jackson but if Reggie is the same from last year (injury wise), no point. But if we can at least get the Reggie from 2 season ago along with a little Drummond improvement we should be fine as a 5th-6th seed.

Man, your getting a great addition!! He was our best player in my opinion last season. Tough as nails, puts up with no BS. Settles for the 3 a bit much what who doesnt. Overall heck of a player for boston as at the 4 position and can guard 3/4.

I think Avery could be an all-star with us. The east is mediocre at best he has a shot. Honestly, I think he fits great next to Reggie Jackson but if Reggie is the same from last year (injury wise), no point. But if we can at least get the Reggie from 2 season ago along with a little Drummond improvement we should be fine as a 5th-6th seed.

Man, your getting a great addition!! He was our best player in my opinion last season. Tough as nails, puts up with no BS. Settles for the 3 a bit much what who doesnt. Overall heck of a player for boston as at the 4 position and can guard 3/4.
I really like the Morris addition. I honestly think he'll be a better scoring version of Crowder, whose defense wasn't as great last year as the prior year. He's definitely going to shoot a lot of 3s in Boston, and they should be wide open looks most of the time.

Avery is a really good fit next to Reggie. Great defender, but small. Great cutter, and good 3 point shooter in catch and shoot situations. Can't really score off the dribble. He'll be really good, but I don't see him becoming an all-star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom