Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Boston ain't beating Cleveland he's lost in the conference finals before.
Don't mean he's coming to the Lakers though. After this 22 win season, PG could easily look at that situation and decide to go elsewhere.

PG, Bron, Russ, a lot of "If's." No guarantee's.

Don't mean he's coming to the Lakers though. After this 22 win season, PG could easily look at that situation and decide to go elsewhere.

Guaranteed. At least in PG's case.

i dont think PG cares about whether the Lakers win this year or not. He just wants to be here. Been trapped in Indiana for all these years.

i dont think PG cares about whether the Lakers win this year or not. He just wants to be here. Been trapped in Indiana for all these years.

He don't understand that. He already knows we're going to be pretty bad yet said he's walking here.

He don't understand that. He already knows we're going to be pretty bad yet said he's walking here.

I was just telling my boy today i'm straight BAFFLED that PG knows nothing is here, and he's demanding to go to a losing team.
Dude has to love LA man

Dwade is my guy, but I can see him coming into camp out of shape and only caring about his 24mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom