Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The youngest looks pretty good, but the middle brother is buns. Lonzo definitely got the bulk of the talent there.

so in the league, when he hits 3s, is he gonna throw up b's? piru damu. gonna be sending the wrong message out lol

the way we are saying "laker color bbb's"..................lavar ball is literally laughin at us all while we laugh at him.

this man is a genius.

bbb is almost a household name before this kid touches the floor lmao.

im starting to think that the hate lavar ball gets is the same hate that we give people because they came from a good neighborhood or from good parents....etc....

that hate you get when you and your family are successful. 

he shouldve let his kids smoke weed all day and play 2k how my mom did and how my dad was never there. 

now i just smoke weed and play 2k after work :/ 

so in the league, when he hits 3s, is he gonna throw up b's? piru damu. gonna be sending the wrong message out lol

We already wit it...

maxresdefault.jpg

Gang gang

The speed that Ingram talks pisses me off. Like I really have to question myself is he high, everytime I hear him give a interview.

the way we are saying "laker color bbb's"..................lavar ball is literally laughin at us all while we laugh at him.

this man is a genius.

bbb is almost a household name before this kid touches the floor lmao.

im starting to think that the hate lavar ball gets is the same hate that we give people because they came from a good neighborhood or from good parents....etc....

that hate you get when you and your family are successful. 

he shouldve let his kids smoke weed all day and play 2k how my mom did and how my dad was never there. 

now i just smoke weed and play 2k after work :/ 

It's funny they lament black kids for not having fathers in their lives and this man by all accounts has raised 3 excellent boys and gotten 1 to the highest level on his hometown squad. They can't make up their minds what they want.

just like lebron. damned if you do and damned if you dont.

lebron labels himself the king in 03, well the media does...........he plays as good as a top 3 player ever and HAS to be in the conversation, no question if its in the convo but hes top 3 all time no matter what......................hes hated 

if he darko / anthony bennett/ michael beasleys his career....................hes hated 

people hate a loser, but they also hate a winner......just cause he talks................not everyone is kawhi leonard.

i dont want to watch the nba if everyone acts like tim duncan/kawhi leonard STRAIGHT UP.

lavar ball is going to revolutionize the game with his son off the court the same way jordan did with the shoes.

its a new era, the internet isnt going anywhere, the "hypebeast" stuff like what he is creating his brand to be is not going anywhere.....lavar ball will go down as a legend and pioneer........as long as lonzo delivers on the court of course. 

they banned me from the sixers thread because of my basketball related opinions 

roll.gif

city of brotherly "love" for real.....they hurt 
laugh.gif

I guess this fits in here 

It kills me when players from the early-mid 2000s try to **** on the league today 
laugh.gif

Like...you were in one of the ugliest finals ever. How on earth can you have a problem with the game today? 

I think Lonzo Ball will be a superstar, I loved his game in college. Shame he now plays for a organization I hate.

Despite all his faults, Lavar Ball is a good father. Going to be interesting to see if his BBB experiment works. Either way, Lonzo is set

Reactions: MVP
Lavar is a hot take canon. I don't pay attention to anything he says. Just like SAS, Thskip and the others.

I respect him for starting his own brand though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom