Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Giles was talking s*** about Sac Town now look where you end up at...funny how the world works lol

Last edited:

[SIZE=24.57px]Markelle Fultz lets Philadelphia know Sixers are playoff team now[/SIZE]

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19719422/markelle-fultz-says-philadelphia-76ers-playoff-team

Why doesn't Fultz get the same energy coming at him, as Lavar? :lol:  
he know he got drafted to tankadelphia?

CHEEKS thats what they gonna be
So who going to be the leader of the team if Futz making these calls

Not my concern I'm with the Palm Trees in Socal #LakeShow

I'm extremely late but I don't like the Minny trade solely because a team with no shooting traded their best shooter for..a non shooter. This just seems like a move that screams we traded for a name, not with roster construction in mind. I'll gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I don't see them making the leap next year [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

That would suck to see Rose / Wiggins / Butler playing together. Just seems like their games do not wrok with each other at all :lol:
You would literally have a 5 man unit with every single guy looking for their own shot :lol:

If Rose is at the 1, you need Batum or some kind of point forward on the wing.

Goddamn train wreck waiting to happen otherwise.

Last edited:

roll.gif

He got more tweets tryna get at Rihanna than games actually played
you lion

- Magic Johnson.

This is going to come off as me caping for D'Lo, but I don't agree with saying this at all, even if you believe this. Less than 2 years ago, D'Lo was in the same position as Lonzo and you were crowning D'Lo as the savior of the franchise. Just looks bad to me.

View media item 2473982

- Magic Johnson.

This is going to come off as me caping for D'Lo, but I don't agree with saying this at all, even if you believe this. Less than 2 years ago, D'Lo was in the same position as Lonzo and you were crowning D'Lo as the savior of the franchise. Just looks bad to me.

He had to say this to justify the trade. Expecting a behind the scenes exposee from ding any day now

Last edited:

- Magic Johnson.

The two assessments don't contradict each other. One was made after 2 years of review. 

- Magic Johnson.

You are caping. D'Lo was never touted as a leader. He butted heads with 2 coaching staffs. The first thing you hear about Lonzo after his passing from everyone is his leadership. 

2 years of review?

1 year of a Kobe Bryant ball dominated circle jerk so that means only 1 year of review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom