Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Russ wasn't even introduced to Nets fans.

Whoever tweeted that is a troll, for tweeting it like that.

Faried needs a playoff team to run around for.

He can still Manimalize folks if you give him a reason too.

I watched damn near every Nuggets game last year, and the first 25-30, hell maybe 50 games of the Season...they had my man Jokic rotting on the pine so.....

You can't tell me nothing about anybody coming out of Denver....I mean as far as saying they don't have it anymore or have regressed etc.

Man, Denver missed the playoffs last year....with THREE STARTING LINEUPS.......THREE.

They had so much talent, and as much as I like Malone....he couldn't even begin to handle it.

I mean, they weren't playing Jokic OR MY MAN Jesus Nurk so.......that tells you something right there.

And then, AAAAAAAND THEN....these fools trade Jesus to the one team who can take their 8spot, the Blazers.......and then what happened, Blazers and Jesus took it

So yea man, I do not believe Manimal is dead....I think he may need to come out of the closet....and maybe that is why he's lost heart on the Wood but.......I think he can put someone over the top, immediately.

Imagine Faried in SAS instead of Pau.........GREATNESS

Last edited:
Reading through these pages I never realized how underrated Jimmy Butler is on here. And how are you gonna argue nothing will fit with huge prospects in early stages of development . And its not even like Wiggins, KAT, Butler, arent capable of stretching the floor to begin with. They are expected to and they will. Thibs being underrated in the meantime.

The amount of criticism this trade is getting is low key absurd. Dunn is meh and they traded away a guy coming off a torn ACL who the Wolves played much better WITHOUT for a top 15 player who has had success with their current coach. A top friggin 15 player for 2 big question marks lol.

Last edited:
Man listen....tell me I have to build a team from scratch and give me a choice between Jimmy Butler or Lavine/Dunn/whatever else was a part of the deal......and it's Jimmy 11 out of 10 times.

Give me the Timberwolves and tell me I can keep everyone  currently on the team and Jimmy is sigining via Free Agency, 100% in with a completely different attitude towards it and him.

What just happened, isn't either of those, it's a wreck....and off paper it's trash.

Last edited:

D Russ wasn't even introduced to Nets fans.

Whoever tweeted that is a troll, for tweeting it like that.
I swear I hate social media sometimes man 
laugh.gif

Because he framed it like that...now there's a narrative online that "Nets fans booed D'Angelo Russell" and people take that and run with it. 

Damn Carver, you walked in right as I was talking more trash.

I won't mention it again...my bad dude.

Reading through these pages I never realized how underrated Jimmy Butler is on here. And how are you gonna argue nothing will fit with huge prospects in early stages of development . And its not even like Wiggins, KAT, Butler, arent capable of stretching the floor to begin with. They are expected to and they will. Thibs being underrated in the meantime.

The amount of criticism this trade is getting is low key absurd. Dunn is meh and they traded away a guy coming off a torn ACL who the Wolves played much better WITHOUT for a top 15 player who has had success with their current coach. A top friggin 15 player for 2 big question marks lol.

+1

any team adding a top 15 player in exchange for an non top 15 player is a good thing.

the hypocrisy here is overwhelming.

if jimmy butler joins the T-wolves..."bad trade, how are they gonna share the ball and deal with spacing issues?"

hypothetically, let him join gsw and it's.... "uh oh! gsw will definitely win the next 10 titles now!"

:smh:

Last edited:
Weirdly enough, it's the Bulls that have been getting trashed for the trade, not the T'Wolves from my POV.

It's really on T'Wolves management to surround the stars with better complimentary players.

I be hard pressed to think of 10 players that had better seasons than him last year. Or at least clearly better seasons.

Tonight I got time cuz

Lebron
KD
Steph
Harden
Russ
Kawhi
Alphabet
KAT
Jokic
white PG
Wall