Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams going to load up on Kawhi with Rubio on the court. No Danny green means Simmons is starting? Is he going to be able to shoot the 3 like that?

Danny Green possesses some of the most valuable assets in today's nba
a legit 3/d guy. can guard multiple positions, stretch floor with deep range, and plays great individual and team defense. one man fast break stopper

spurs in great position. they can get something great in return and simmons fills in nicely

side note, cool to see Kawhi inviting Dejounte to work out with him this summer

Last edited:
Tony Allen isn't all defensive first team worthy anymore imo. He definitely lost a step and doesn't play enough minutes to warrant the selection.That was a reputation pick.

Dwight Howard was better defensively tham a lot of centers not named Rudy Gobert this year.

Perception is everything.

I refused to watch Memphis this year. How'd big Marc do on the defensive end?

Oh, and Cp3 :pimp:. He should've made an All Star and All NBA team this year. Missed games at the wrong time :smh:

Boggles my mind how Rubio still can't shoot this far into his career
mean.gif
He doesn't even have a floater either. 

has the max contract bubble already burst? are guys like lowry, millsap, blake even getting max deals this summer?

aside from hayward i dont see which free agents are worth the max, cp3 maybe but the backend of his deal might kill a team for a couple years

Awards show predictions?
MVP-Bestbrook
DPOTY-Dray
ROY-Brogdon
6MOTY-Lou Will
MIP-Giannis

Fan Votes
Best Game Winner- Bestbrook
Dunk of the Year- Nance Jr
Assist of the Year- Dubs (Dray & Steph)
Block of the Year- Kawhi
Performance of the Year- Klay