Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking back at those stories and LeBron claimed that shirt was the only one in his luggage 
laugh.gif
:

"James: Well, it's funny because my wife bought [it earlier]. She asked me who my favorite wrestlers of all time were, and I told her Sting, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, and Ric Flair. Those are some of my favorite guys ever from growing up.

So, one day I get home from practice, and there are these T-shirts laying in my bedroom, and my wife purchased them from a store. I packed them all throughout the playoffs. And the shirt that I had on to come home in, I wore in Vegas, and my teammates sprayed me with Champagne. It got soaking wet, so I had to throw it in the trash, and the only other shirt I had in my bag was my Ultimate Warrior T-shirt.

Shontell: The only one?

James: That was the only on

e because all our bags were underneath the plane. So the only one I had was the Ultimate Warrior T-shirt that was packed in my travel luggage. And that's what I put on. Everybody thinks it was set up that way, but it really wasn't. It kind of worked out that way."

No one is more ridiculous than this guy.

Next Barbershop segment is going to be a roasting sesh. Bron going to get emotional though and bring up that 3-1.

LeBron's hair line still looks jacked up. That's not bald, that's a 0.5 or a 1 buzzcut. To go bald you have to shave it off with a razor.

Last edited:
LeBron's hair line still looks jacked up. That's not bald that's a 0.5 or a 1 buzzcut, bald is shaving it off with a razor.

Lebrons hair line has been jacked up for 10 years :lol:
He's just keeps trying to fight it

From the looks of that pic up there draymond might be joining him soon

Last edited:
Draymond should have worn a shirt with Delonte West's face on it. 

It's always that one dude who get charged up and wanna cross the line when it's fun and games on both sides :smh:

I'm here for the petty battle tho. Only a matter of time before Drake jump in, take Bron side, and kill the whole vibe.

It's always that one dude who get charged up and wanna cross the line when it's fun and games on both sides
mean.gif

I'm here for the petty battle tho. Only a matter of time before Drake jump in, take Bron side, and kill the whole vibe.
you know damn well drake stays on the wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom