Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
god, 5/$173. Happy he's back but they should have let him go. Tough spot for the Clips. They made the big boy decision to not mess around with CP3 and traded him for something but went ahead and signed Blake.

I think they have a high floor, low ceiling. I don't think they'll win more than say, 51 games but I don't think they'll lose more than 35 games either so yeah I think they will be, health provided.

Especially if they end up with a wing or something in FA.

Bev/Austin/Wing/Blake/DJ is 47 to 51 I'd say.

I would love for Doc to say **** it and let Blake run the point.

god, 5/$173. Happy he's back but they should have let him go. Tough spot for the Clips. They made the big boy decision to not mess around with CP3 and traded him for something but went ahead and signed Blake.
So who else y'all targeting?

So thats Bev/Rivers/Dekker/Griffin/Jordan

Who else y'all have money to sign?

Clips went with the younger guy like the Lakers did with Bean over Shaq. Interesting to see if it works cause Blake never sniffed the playoffs before CP0 came.

Tony Jones @tribjazz

The San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets are expressing interest in point guard George Hill, sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune

That's a good look for the nuggets

The Clippers don't have the equity to gamble against a #1 pick at 28 years old, as talented as Blake for the sake of injury. Even if it fails and he ends up like Amare, you kind of had to do it once CP bounced.

Franchise was / still is so far away from being a legitimate top shelf NBA franchise that you have to.

Tony Jones @tribjazz

The San Antonio Spurs and Denver Nuggets are expressing interest in point guard George Hill, sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune

That's a good look for the nuggets

Think he's a Spur all the way.

Bill Oram @billoram

Expect Clippers to now turn attention to Danilo Gallinari and Andre Iguodala. Hard to see MLE getting it done, but can always clear space.

Don't know how they can clear 20 million in cap space

-Momo

Can confirm Blake Griffin & Clippers have agreed on a 5-$173 deal. @BA_Turner first. He did not get a no trade clause, per sources

Sweet Jesus. I get that that's the market and all, but I'd be a little nervous about shelling out that much for his declining years given his injury history.

We got dudes out here signing deals hours before they're even supposed to be negotiating
laugh.gif
Like a wife who gets cheated on and knows it but turns a blind eye to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom