Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball

We talk about assets all the time, but note that Daryl Morey doesn’t feti****e them. Pulls the trigger when he can get stars.

I'll give money credit for that. He in attack mode as soon as he sees an opening . Harden, Dwight , and now paul

Nene 4 year/ $15mil back to Rockets

Solid value there... Morey will end up packaging him as part of a blockbuster deal in the next couple of years..

The homie BSox was 100% sure Ainge was getting PG. Damn.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That disappointment.

any updates on jason richardson? heard he may be making a comeback

Last edited:
Why is everyone sure Hayward is staying?

I don't think anyones saying he's staying unless that Rubio deal is swaying him

I think its basically Celtics or Heat but with the way Celtics screw everything up, he's pro going to the heat

folks must have skipped over the jazz series vs. LAC this year

ingles is a harassing physical wing defender that shoots 44% from 3 (3rd in the NBA)

4 years 60 mil is the cap equivalent of giving him 8 or 10 mil a year a few years ago.

so whats the issue?

Last edited:
Nene 4 year/ $15mil back to Rockets

Solid value there... Morey will end up packaging him as part of a blockbuster deal in the next couple of years..

next couple years?

isn't he close to his mid 30s by now? :lol:

34.. He played pretty well this past season... But at $3-4mil each year, it's cheap enough to stack him on top of larger deals to get a bigger named player

@Jonathan_Feigen

Rockets reach an agreement with Nene on a four year, $15 million contract, source said.

Just posting the source

Last edited:
any updates on jason richardson? heard he may be making a comeback

Comeback? First I heard of this

I remember he made a comeback with the Sixers during the 14-15 season and played good and then he signed with the Hawks during the summer and then the team doctors discovered he had a career ending injury . If he had played anymore there was a chance he couldn't walk again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom