Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everybody scared to say Harvin Marrison's name?
Who???? Name doesn't ring a bell

4499372-6997321713-AJ4-G.gif

Last edited:
What would Cle hsve to give up for Melo?

Trade Love straight up?

TT would be the first on the trade block in my book, no way I'm giving Love up. But realistically they'd have too, smh.

TT has no value around the league other than holding lebrons bigen
No team is gonna take that guy without and valuable draft pics or young talent.
KLove is their best asset but everyone knows this and won't just take him to help GM lebby

-Momo

For those reading tea leaves on Gordon Hayward, word is he told Jazz he wanted Rubio & would love to play w/ him

WPG could be pulling a Shabazz Napier/LeBron though

TT has no value around the league other than holding lebrons bigen
No team is gonna take that guy without and valuable draft pics or young talent.
KLove is their best asset but everyone knows this and won't just take him to help GM lebby

Oh I know, that's exactly why I'd off him from the CLE roster. Way overpaid for his abysmal production. I'd off everyone else on the roster not named Kyrie, Lebron, Love & Swish to get Carmelo if it meant not getting rid of Love. I'm sure you could find plenty of others willing to play in CLE for a year if Lebron is really on his way out. Clear some space and watch the spots fill.

No one is scared of saying Raymond Berry, wtf wrong with y'all? As far as some dude named Harrison, name doesn't ring any bells at all.

Last edited:
Bruh...banana boat sank..this dude lost his mind...who mans???

19667663_1581787555167288_4613410403738801343_o.jpg

apparently Gabrielle Union's.

y'all mean to tell me if you were in the off season with your girl you wouldnt have on attire based on the location/weather?

Y'all would still be rocking your Girbaud jeans and LRG shirts, with a matching durag? :nerd:

Last edited:
I mean he's in Europe, that's a European style but the fanny pack just is trollin

LOL a DWade. Must be getting some good coin from all this modeling he does on the side. But a fanny pack though?? Who does he think he is? The Rock?! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom