Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i gave my basketball related opinion on the sixers i was banned from their thread 
roll.gif

i said, and ill say it again and i stand by it.

ill trade any two sixers including simmons, or any three sixers not including simmons and yes that means id give embiid,saric,fultz for giannis.

giannis took the bucks to a sixth seed without jabari, dellavedova playing key minutes..............im ngl brogdons play toward the end of the season is probably what made them a six seed 

ill trade any two sixers including simmons, or any three sixers not including simmons and yes that means id give embiid,saric,fultz for giannis.

But it's not even a real scenario so **** about it

Markell's Fultz, TLC, Melo Trimble, Isaiah Briscoe, Aaron Harrison, James Blackmon, Larry Drew II, Poythress, Jonah Bolden and Kaleb Tarczewki are on the Sixers Summer League team. Tell me why that squad would beat the real Lakers team right now :lol:
Keep having the Lakers in your mind. Kinda sad.

Sixers fans really banking their season on JJ reddick and 3 young players. 2 of which have never played a professional basketball game and another who has played 31 games in 3 years. Lmaoooo

you guys have your thread where you can be "safe"

your team is garbage, you guys are banking on a set of rookies that havent even played together. 

on top of that you guys took fultz over lonzo ball....trust me you guys will remember this post. 

Yeah it's a real stretch they can make the playoffs in the East

Going .500 is completely unrealistic

@sam_amick Kevin Durant's Warriors contract expected to be $25 million, I’m told, with player option for 2017-18. Max was $34.5 mil. Major sacrifice.
@anthonyVslater Kevin Durant's $25 million salary is $9.5 million less than his max, $6.8 less than expected and $1.54 million less than he made last year.

Last edited:
I remember some Miami fans complaining when we signed Dragic to a $18m per year contract. That was one year prior to the cap increase and it seems like chump change compared to what other players are getting now.

Last edited:
Kevin Durant is doing a 1+1 deal now. He will sign another 1+1 deal next off-season using early Bird Rights. Then he can sign a supermax following the 2018-19 season with full Bird Rights.

Last edited:
I remember some Miami fans complaining when we signed Dragic to a $18m per year contract. That was one year prior to the cap increase and it seems like chump change compared to what other players are getting now.
Man, I was pleading for the Lakers to sign some combination of role players in 2015 before the cap spike. They decide to blow it on Mozgov and Deng in 2016 instead. :smh:

i always feel like players should get their money when they can....... keep taking less like dwade then the team dont wanna reward you when you want

KD :pimp:

Now got the main core taken care of focus shifts to filling out last few spots. Swaggy P needs to move up north to the Bay :pimp:

But it's not even a real scenario so **** about it

Lol seriously. His obsession with that trade scenario is unhealthy yet he just won't stop.

Last edited:
Lol seriously. His obsession with that trade scenario is unhealthy yet he just won't stop.

That man said Dario Saric is nothing but a Euro spot up three point shooter. No convo involving the Sixers needs to be had with him after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom