Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did D'Antoni and Melo have a good relationship on the Knicks?

Would D'Antoni even want him on the Rockets?

That's what I don't get. Why are the rockets so gung ho on Melo? It was not a good departure.

I don't get it either with melo going to the rockets since he never got along with the coach and got him fired from the Knicks. Maybe because harden and cp3 his best friend is there. He would be better off on the cavs imo

Very very good signing for the Rockets.

I don't get it either with melo going to the rockets since he never got along with the coach and got him fired from the Knicks. Maybe because harden and cp3 his best friend is there. He would be better off on the cavs imo

Different roles, different system. If you have a lead guard (Dre, Chauncey, Kidd) and you ask Melo to just get buckets, he's incredible and your team is better for it. If you ask him to play pnr and get other guys involved, it's a trainwreck.

In Houston, he's catching and shooting. He'd be incredible.

Nike's supposed to be scared of a ***** tryna get a paycheck from them?

he'd be wise to try to cash in before the real games start. The hype is gonna die down quite a bit if he gets off to a rough start.

Trading D'Lo and whiffing on PG leaves him as the lead guard and I don't see him performing well at all in that role.

Zobe is gonna be surrounded by playmakers that will make his life easier in the half court. Pope ingram and randle can all beat their man off the dribble and cover his weaknesses

Very very good signing for the Rockets.

Different roles, different system. If you have a lead guard (Dre, Chauncey, Kidd) and you ask Melo to just get buckets, he's incredible and your team is better for it. If you ask him to play pnr and get other guys involved, it's a trainwreck.

In Houston, he's catching and shooting. He'd be incredible.
You would see more of Olympic Melo.

Zobe is gonna be surrounded by playmakers that will make his life easier in the half court. Pope ingram and randle can all beat their man off the dribble and cover his weaknesses

KCP struggles to shoot above 40% from the floor.

Ingram is a teenager, was dreadful for most of the season and has about 10 decent games to his name so far.

I do like Randle tho. A lot actually.

Lol clearly yall dont watch KCP. he can't even dribble. Zero iso moves. Dude isn't beating anybody off the dribble. He catches and shoots or runs and jacks up bs.

In other news, former Thunder legend Kendrick Perkins is trying to come byke

why he wait so long? dude aint play in 3-4 yrs lmaooo. Lil kendrick must've seen those contract and said 'ay dad, getcho ***** *** off the couch and go get me a bag, fo I whup yo ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom