Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for kyrie. lebron doesn't make players better. unless they're already established players, he he stunts their growth. and even if they're established players, his shine keeps them from fulfilling their potential

14kwrhk.gif

That what it is when u "THE MAN" same thing u just said bout bron could be said bout Kobe...

how? outside of shaq, which was more a power struggle and snitching beef, and I guess samaki, and Malone trying to smash vanessa? who else he beef with? Players always begiving kobe props and love after they part. Dude aint bring drama anywhere. He just wanted to win and hoop. He didnt force players to change who they were to accommodate his game. I mean, FA's, he mightve told them coming in that it was his team, but he aint tell them, 'now hey, I know you're whole career you've been a post up 20-12 guy..but...well...how's your 3-pt shooting bae?'

The Knicks, obviously, have strong interest in Kyrie Irving (just like 29 other teams) but I'm told people in the Knicks front office would not be willing at this point to include Kristaps Porzingis in a trade. Some with the organization would be willing to include future first-round picks and Carmelo Anthony in a deal for Irving, per league sources.

from ian begley so its legit

Did Bron not get TT and JR ridiculous contracts ? Is Lebron not good as gone next summer?
Is Dan Gilbert not ******? What are you even talking about?
Of course people are going to speculate that this was planned due to Dan Gilbert being a POS.

Just realized that we no longer have the strikethrough button. Well, imagine I strikethrough'd your entire post.

[a-friend]Start all over.[/a-friend]

My comment was obviously in regards to the idea that this was all somehow part of L3/8ron's master plan.

In an effort to defend L3/8ron, you've SPECULATED that he forced Dan Gilbert to sign those contracts WITH THE INTENT OF LEAVING HIM OUT TO DRY IN A YEAR. You've also SPECULATED that he told Kyrie to leave, along with telling other star players to not come over, in order to stick it to Dan Gilbert next summer, despite OFFICIAL REPORTS THAT STATE THAT NOT ONLY WAS HE BLINDSIDED BY THE NEWS, BUT THAT ONE OF THE REASONS BEHIND KYRIE'S REQUEST WAS THAT HE NO LONGER WANTED TO PLAY WITH L3/8RON.

And in light of the recent news that Kyrie wanted to play in Chicago with Jimmy, if you were going to specualte, wouldn't it make much more sense that Kyrie, and not L3/8ron, was (one of) the player(s) telling Jimmy not to come over?

Riddle me this though..how does Bron make players better?? That's the biggest myth about his game. And it's never actually be painted realistically. He makes nobody better. Dudes don't leave brons tutelage and be killing the league with all the skills and wisdom that they gained from him. It's all bs. He gets guys open shots. They are who they are.

A lot of players that hated kobe ie reggie d wade shaq etc ended up being be sties with him. Except for dwight. He's a ***** *****

I think ring chasing is over for Bron. He's got his 3, with 1 from Cleveland. I think he just wants to ride out the rest of his career now.

Just realized that we no longer have the strikethrough button. Well, imagine I strikethrough'd your entire post.

[a-friend]Start all over.[/a-friend]

My comment was obviously in regards to the idea that this was all somehow part of L3/8ron's master plan.

In an effort to defend L3/8ron, you've SPECULATED that he forced Dan Gilbert to sign those contracts WITH THE INTENT OF LEAVING HIM OUT TO DRY IN A YEAR. You've also SPECULATED that he told Kyrie to leave, along with telling other star players to not come over, in order to stick it to Dan Gilbert next summer, despite OFFICIAL REPORTS THAT STATE THAT NOT ONLY WAS HE BLINDSIDED BY THE NEWS, BUT THAT ONE OF THE REASONS BEHIND KYRIE'S REQUEST WAS THAT HE NO LONGER WANTED TO PLAY WITH L3/8RON.

And in light of the recent news that Kyrie wanted to play in Chicago with Jimmy, if you were going to specualte, wouldn't it make much more sense that Kyrie, and not L3/8ron, was (one of) the player(s) telling Jimmy not to come over?

press the + sign in the header of the post, you get more options. :wink:

Riddle me this though..how does Bron make players better?? That's the biggest myth about his game. And it's never actually be painted realistically. He makes nobody better. Dudes don't leave brons tutelage and be killing the league with all the skills and wisdom that they gained from him. It's all bs. He gets guys open shots. They are who they are.

I will say he makes bad players better but good players worse if that makes sense

I mean what is a team realistically doing if it has Kyrie and no other ball-handling alpha types? Your team is basically a poor mans Blazers...

I will say he makes bad players better but good players worse if that makes sense

I agree on the 2nd point, but which bad players did he make better tho?

Iman is still ridiculously horrible on an NBA court. Frye is still unplayable against good teams. Hell, their bench as a whole was unplayable. Who was bad that he made good?

If I'm the Knicks, there is absolutely no way I would trade Porzinigis for Kyrie.

KP is a 7' 3" sniper. Don't do it to yourself NY.
KP is a 34.6% 3 point shooter. Calling him a sniper right now is going a bit far...

I wouldn't even remotely think about trading KP for Kyrie though.

U forget that 07 cavs team ? Name another player that could take that lineup to the finals even in the east.

I agree on the 2nd point, but which bad players did he make better tho?

Iman is still ridiculously horrible on an NBA court. Frye is still unplayable against good teams. Hell, their bench as a whole was unplayable. Who was bad that he made good?

Boogie Gibson's of the world. He opens up space for shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom