Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bron dont wanna have to guard kd no mo. son wants to be a pf now lol
The New Bald Head Nut 
pimp.gif

@stevekylerNBA 2h2 hours ago
Steve Kyler Retweeted Hoops N Buckets

When this came up on Saturday night was told Clippers, Raptors, and Cavs... I would agree that all with current cores are one All-Star away
So if the cavs pursue Jimmy Butler, Who's willing to take that gamble on PG?

Clips, Raptors, and...Rockets?

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA[/URL]"]
 @stevekylerNBA 2h2 hours ago

Steve Kyler Retweeted Hoops N Buckets

When this came up on Saturday night was told Clippers, Raptors, and Cavs... I would agree that all with current cores are one All-Star away

[/quote]

Lakers. He made it clear he wants to be there.

I just dont know what any of those teams have for trade assets thought.  Unless the Clips sign and trade like Blake, they don't have much of a package.  Not sure what the Raptors and Rockets situation looks like, but all of their picks will be late first round.

Pretty Ricky been on the trading block since he's been in the league.

Thibs also wildin with these Jimmy rumours

I just dont know what any of those teams have for trade assets thought.  Unless the Clips sign and trade like Blake, they don't have much of a package.  Not sure what the Raptors and Rockets situation looks like, but all of their picks will be late first round.
Well for one, a S&T with the pacers isn't happening with LAC. Blake can just sign there outright, if he even agreed to play in Indiana in the first place. So That's out the window.

I think, whether it'd be with the Clippers, Rockets, Raptors, whoever ends up with PG will have to do it by involving the suns or some other third team. The only teams that appear to be willing to take a one year rental on PG are the aforementioned teams, and none of these teams can outright put together any appealing packages.

Jimmy hasn't shown any ability to be an off guard, and I don't think Lue is the coach to bring that out of him.

Not a good fit.

losing love and adding jimmy doesnt make that team that much better, and i highly doubt they can beat the warriors. i think only 2 players in the NBA that can replace love and beat the warriors. a.davis & k.leonard. not saying love is a stud but the quick fix of replacing love is is not beating full strength warriors team.
think about how year 2 warriors will be all together for another season? they will win 75 next season if healthy.

bulls better not trade jimmy without getting a top 7 pick and future pick.

C's should trade for him!! trade for him and use future picks for big men

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom