Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owners are definitely going to find a way to close this loophole where players complain and force their way out before their contracts up right? I mean good for the players for maximizing the system to their advantage but I can't see this going on past the current CBA

I find it amazing that the NBA doesn't have like a franchise tag system like the NFL. I get that the players union is more powerful than the NFL's, but man, the league is in desperate need of something like this.

I find it amazing that the NBA doesn't have like a franchise tag system like the NFL. I get that the players union is more powerful than the NFL's, but man, the league is in desperate need of something like this.

They basically already have one with RFA. If you can't make it work in 7 years with a player it's time to move on

I been convinced that you really a Drake ex.

IMG_6820.JPG

Why? The franchise tag system is terrible. Calvin Johnson, one of the 5 best at his position of all time, literally retired prematurely because of the franchise tag.

The NBA unlike the NFL understand it's good because of its players and lets them choose where they want to work.

Questioning Stephen A why he reacted that way. Said can't think of another time a journalist reacted by issuing threats because their credibility was questioned.

Stephen A tried to rope him in by trying to say he would do the same thing if Pat Riley tried to call Lebrtard reporting BS and he shot that ish down quick. Stephen A trying to justify his ****ssness but it ain't working.

Right after he shut him down he asked SAS what he had for breakfast. And SAS kept talking right thru the question. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom