Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
On NT a few years ago, wasn't there a big outcry for the Knicks to sign Sessions as a FA? I remember a lot of argument and disappointment around that.

Wow, James harden Chris Paul, Marvin Bagley, Lou Williams, and Bobby Brown and LAU vs Russell Westbrook, Delon Wright and the Hometown Favorites this sunday at the drew. Wow

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...aul-expected-play-together-sunday-drew-league
  • Marc Spears
NBA All-Star guard James Harden and backcourt newcomer Chris Paul are expected to team up Sunday for LA Unified in the Drew League in Los Angeles, a source told The Undefeated. This marks the first time the two will play together since Paul was acquired by the Houston Rockets.

The matchup at the famed Pro-Am is even more intriguing due to the fact that LA Unified plays Home Town Favorites, which is expected to star 2017 NBA Most Valuable Player Russell Westbrook, a source said.

IMG_2854.JPG

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...aul-expected-play-together-sunday-drew-league
  • Marc Spears
NBA All-Star guard James Harden and backcourt newcomer Chris Paul are expected to team up Sunday for LA Unified in the Drew League in Los Angeles, a source told The Undefeated. This marks the first time the two will play together since Paul was acquired by the Houston Rockets.

The matchup at the famed Pro-Am is even more intriguing due to the fact that LA Unified plays Home Town Favorites, which is expected to star 2017 NBA Most Valuable Player Russell Westbrook, a source said.

Makes sense. They were all working out in vegas together this week

On NT a few years ago, wasn't there a big outcry for the Knicks to sign Sessions as a FA? I remember a lot of argument and disappointment around that.
He was supposed to be a key cog for the Lakers during their last (real) playoff run too.

Fell completely off.

i never questioned its seriousness but seriously, the internet will be going nuts if someone tears an acl dunking on some shift manager for subway that hoops

Jennings peaked like 2 months into his career.

Wasn't he taking shots at the Knicks last year after joining the Wiz? Buster. Has more time to pop beans now.

We don't claim him. That's Oak Hill's / VA's mans.

i never questioned its seriousness but seriously, the internet will be going nuts if someone tears an acl dunking on some shift manager for subway that hoops

I don't think shift managers at Subway are getting invited to play in games at the Drew against CP3 and Harden :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom