Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWebb held his own with Duncan and KG while he was in Sacramento. Basically averaged 23/10/5 in his time there. Should've had a ring too if the refs didn't cheat the Kings out of it in 2002.

Nah. You probably don't remember Webber's peak.

Dude has a 1st team all NBA selection during the golden era of power forwards

I remember his peak relax brah.

T Mac was the leading scorer and a top 3 player in the league for a solid 2-3 year stretch.

I love Webber but calm down bros.

And the Kings lost in 02 because they choked. The refs didn't force them to miss 20 damn free throws in a game 7

There's probably a reason Kobe said T-Mac gave him the most trouble out of everybody he's ever played against.....

T Mac was the leading scorer and a top 3 player in the league for a solid 2-3 year stretch.

And the Kings lost in 02 because they choked. The refs didn't force them to miss 20 damn free throws in a game 7

The 2 years he led the league in scoring his teams were a combined 63-101.

At no point in his career was Tmac a top 3 player. That's crazy talk.

Cwebb was a top PF from day 1 til like 04. And he had WAY more success than TMac.

The Webber/McGrady gap isn't as large as some are making it out to be. The Kings made it past the first 3 times out of the 6 years they went and Webber was just as injury prone after his 9th season. People seem to be romanticizing his time there as if they were contenders year in and year out. They got bounced out of the first round for the majority of his time there.

Webber should be there...but it's no a crime McGrady is there and he isn't right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom