Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porter is a basketball player who is a great athlete. Blake is a great athlete who plays basketball.

Porter is a basketball player who is a great athlete. Blake is a great athlete who plays basketball.
Yeah...It's not really fair at all to classify him as that anymore. He has more basketball skill than 95% of the league.

Blake is so overrated it's not even funny. Has a yearly injury and boy turns into a turtle in crunch time..
Spare me the stats.....

DGE2dL5UIAAijeH.jpg

Blake has slowly become less athletic as his career has gone on, or at the least less reliant on it, and is STILL putting up all NBA numbers when healthy. He's extremely skilled. Maybe not appeasing to the eye all the time but he's really freaking good.

Blake can put up great numbers and he's worked on his game, but he does not move like a basketball player. He's just physically superior. His game is simple. Nothing wrong with that. He's a beast physically.

Not putting Blake down. Just pointing out the difference between him and Porter. Shaq had a basic game but put up all-time numbers.

Blake has slowly become less athletic as his career has gone on, or at the least less reliant on it, and is STILL putting up all NBA numbers when healthy. He's extremely skilled. Maybe not appeasing to the eye all the time but he's really freaking good.

pass that blunt my way when u done

Who was guarding Porter in that video? I'm pretty sure he is a pro but I can put a name to the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom