Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the employees who were just laid off feel about this tournament. Can't pay them a year or two's salary but they are about to give someone like Austin Daye 150K

I wonder how the employees who were just laid off feel about this tournament. Can't pay them a year or two's salary but they are about to give someone like Austin Daye 150K
Wait, what? Not aware of the backstory there.

They just laid off a bunch of people and the winning team of this tourney is going to get 2M or like 150k per person
I know about the payout to the winning team. I watch this every year. Wasn't aware of the layoffs.

Aaron Craft fouling out in regulation shouldn't have happened. He's an excellent PG defender*, and I was really looking forward to him in the finals.

These OTs being played without him, it ain't right.

*for this level of basketball; I'm not saying he's an Artest/Glove clone :lol:

Dayum, Ian Clark to Pels for 1 year only 1.6?

1 year to prove himself to get a bag. I think he's fully capable and still think he'll get an ample chance with Rondo/Jrue there

This man is close
im serious.. he looked like a decent 10th man on a roster with the warriors but on the pelicans those open looks arent going to be as abundant... man the warriors make everyone look good

Javale Mcgee was on his way to playing in Russia soon until he joined the warriors

im serious.. he looked like a decent 10th man on a roster with the warriors but on the pelicans those open looks arent going to be as abundant... man the warriors make everyone look good

Javale Mcgee was on his way to playing in Russia soon until he joined the warriors
I'm serious, you're really close to having had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom