Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Cleveland. Bron got you guys your first ring in 50 years..... Now it's just gonna cost you guys another half a century of irrelevance.

I can actually understand why some Laker fans might not be THRILLED to get Lebron in this stage of his career. Because it might not be a move solely dedicated to basketball.

Unless he's bringing over some MONSTERS with him...It might be cool to watch but...idk man.

Man listen, Kyrie said he tired of playing with Lebron.

If what Windhorst reported is true, there is no doubt that you have to blow this thing up.

That's past the point of reconciliation. You have to trade Kyrie, try and talk LBJ into a trade and blow it up. Because once bron bounces next summer you're going to be bad anyway, midas whale get a head start on it.

No it didn't. Not with the Warriors around. The only move worth all the assets at this point in time is for AD or KAT. Neither are happening right now if ever.

I agree. Kyrie is an upgrade from IT, but not enough to make Boston a serious contender.

KD2.png

Meanwhile KD in Oakland somewhere...

Bron really has been one of the worst things to ever happen to basketball though. He's such a good dude off the court, it's crazy how contrasted it is. Dudes always end up disliking him lmaoo.

He's a huge scumbag when it comes to this. He never leaves on a decent note. His d-riders always say, how can you hate him he's such a rolemodel? Well because of BS like this.

For those that actually believe that Kyrie "wants to be the guy" or whatever, wouldn't it be in his best interests to actually stay in Cleveland, especially since everyone knows Bron is leaving in a year? He can get the super max and be the guy once Bron is out.

I'm all-in on the Screw Gilbert Theory.
Who wants to live in Cleveland tho

Ainge gotta go all the way in now. Time to use those assets...a window just opened.
I would play out this season with the current roster unless you get a offer for another big man. I would think about cashing in next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom