Official 2017 NBA Summer League Thread (Lakers are the 2017 Summer League Champs!!!)

JJ tried to euro from the 3 point line 
laugh.gif

Will wait for MambaMVP's spin on Zo's performance.

#ballcontrol tho right?

As Leemelone stated, once they move Lonzo off the ball and where he works within the flow of the game instead of trying to facilitate then he'll contribute significantly.

Last edited:
I was legit banned from the Laker thread right now[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I didn't even say anything ban worthy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Sensitive fan base. Y'all got mad rings and still mad[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]133672595959[/emoji]

Yea his 3s were way off. :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Lakers basically drafted the basketball version of Johnny Menziel without the pff the field drama. I knew his game wouldn't translate to the league. All hype. That jumper is ugly. I'm rooting for him because I like lavar.

I was legit banned from the Laker thread right now[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I didn't even say anything ban worthy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Sensitive fan base. Y'all got mad rings and still mad[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]133672595959[/emoji]
you got banned for what? :lol:

you got banned for what? :lol:
Don't know. I was in there but can't view or post in the thread anymore. I don't think I said anything that is ban worthy. Laker fans were hitting that report button like I stole something from them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Mamba been typing wit his shirt off all day so one can only assume it was him finger blasting the report button.

I was banned for saying this smh. I hope the mods on the new site are better than the mods here on this site in the sport and thread. We literally have laker fans as mods that will ban folk from threads because their feelings are hurt. It ain't my fault that Lonzo can't hit a 3 with that ugly jumper. Blame MagicView media item 2486721

Yeah I don't see how you got deserved to get banned from the Lakers thread...then again we do technically have rules on NT that say you supposed to not "troll" or be off-topic....very broad guidelines that could be interpreted by the mods to determine if one deserves to get banned

De'Aaron Fox reminds me a lot of young John Wall

EDIT: I know he has been compared to John Wall. I thought I was watching John Wall on the court against the Suns. I was like Fox's gonna be a great player if he continues to work hard

Last edited:
Still riding with Zo. He will be alright :smokin

Word

Lo2 will be all right

His moves look a bit slow for his position point guard but it's too early to judge. Very curious to see what can Luke Walton do with Lo2

Ingram impresses me the mostly

All Lonzo's weaknesses were out today, poor shot creator, can't get jumper off going right, don't think he's a true talent 40% shooter.

but the pasasing is still sublime, doesn't assist hunt, moves it ahead...love it.

He needs to be off ball like he was at UCLA. People laughed when I compared him to Klay. He'll never be the man but he can be an elite role player

Last edited:
De'Aaron being able to hit that midrange J off the snake dribble in PnR though. Love it.

I think Lonzo's floor is higher, but if Dearon fox could ever learn to hit a 3 pointer off the dribble then he's a superstar.

He needs to be off ball like he was at UCLA. People laughed when I compared him to Klay. He'll never be the man but he can be an elite role player

I always believe in the FT%>3P% in terms of predicting NBA 3 point percentage, Lonzo hit so many difficult 3's i gave him the benifit of the doubt, don't think he'' be a 40% guy like Klay, but I think he can be a 37% guy.

Also the Suns development strategy with Bender has been laughably awful, he's not an elite shooter, he's not a pick and pop spot up guy,

i would totally trade for him, still belive in the talent

Back
Top Bottom