**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has a solid case imo
harden is putting up the gaudy numbers
but PG has been at it all year and is potential DPOY as well too and this is def the best PG has ever played
PG has had some crazy games too

Giannis still no. 1 for me tho because they're no.1 east, best recrod, and no one penciled them being that
I hear you on that and im glad PG is back to his old self. I just dont see it for him this year though. Esp. While you got a teamate averaging a triple double for the 3rd year in a row..I really dont get why people hate on Harden. He literally had no choice but to rack up the points to win. Esp while cp3 is out and eric gordon was having a bad season. Was pretty amazing if you ask me. I like giannis for mvp. Has brought the bucks up to the number 1 team in the league passing the raptors

Not for resell ya digggg freshest coach in D2 lol
80D9493F-A4D4-493F-99C9-D6B996907E14.jpeg

Can someone please tell me why everyone on tv is talking a paul george mvp?..i think out of respect he deserves to be talked about but the mvp has been locked with harden or giannis

PG is putting up 29/8/4 on 45/40/83 AND gotta be top 3 in DPOY rankings & could possibly finish with a top 2 record in the West.I don't see how he's not a top 2 MVP candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom