**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the news about AD and Holiday seeing minutes restrictions, I'd lowkey like to see Jrue end up with the Nets.

This lineup will be pretty fun:
Jrue/ Spencer
D'lo/ Levert
Joe Harris
Krucus
Jarrett Allen

With the improvement of their young frontcourt, I can see this team being competitive.
Nah, that's way too much guard play.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jrue in Indy.

Nah, that's way too much guard play.

I wouldn't mind seeing Jrue in Indy.

I've seen Jrue shutdown Kawhi in person, hold off Durant and own Lillard and CJ. He can defend the best guard/ wing of any team. Obviously, a proper supporting cast would be required. But I see Jrue and D'lo complementing each other as they can both play off-ball.

Not sure if this has been posted already but AD gonna be on the next episode of The Shop.

It was recorded over All Star break and Jaime Fox, AB and 2 Chainz will be guests also.

Bron really don’t give a **** :lol: :smh:

AB been acting a f'n fool this offseason. :lol:

As a Kings fan, Dave Joerger HAS TO GO. I was always a proponent of him, but last night pushed me over the line. You gotta let Buddy Buckets have the green light...He’s been $ all year. And even if was in the wrong, he showed him up, when it should’ve been behind closed doors.

I've seen Jrue shutdown Kawhi in person, hold off Durant and own Lillard and CJ. He can defend the best guard/ wing of any team. Obviously, a proper supporting cast would be required. But I see Jrue and D'lo complementing each other as they can both play off-ball.
It took a year and change for D'Lo and Dinwiddie to develop chemistry. Not sold on Jrue and D'Lo.

Kawhi, Jrue and Gasol would be fun too.

Shoe industry sources told ESPN’s Nick DePaula that there is an internal consensus at Nike that the 6-foot-7, 285-pound Williamson is a force unlike any the company has seen before and will warrant his own custom-made shoes with added support and reinforcement once he’s a pro. Custom shoes for college players are rare, except in cases of an extreme size or fit situation. For example, Nike made UNC Asheville’s 7-foot-7 center Kenny George 12 custom pairs of a size 26 shoe.

Someone in here called it. If they put a new model on him that hasn't been released to the public yet...it'd almost be like his pre-signature shoe.

As a Kings fan, Dave Joerger HAS TO GO. I was always a proponent of him, but last night pushed me over the line. You gotta let Buddy Buckets have the green light...He’s been $ all year. And even if was in the wrong, he showed him up, when it should’ve been behind closed doors.

Hopefully last night isn’t the game to send the team the other way. Losing to GSW is ok but not like that

It took a year and change for D'Lo and Dinwiddie to develop chemistry. Not sold on Jrue and D'Lo.

Kawhi, Jrue and Gasol would be fun too.

The two way potential of Jrue, and Kawhi will be amazing.

I can also see Pheonix making a run for Jrue depending on where they land on the draft.

Was the Zoom Generation made for LeBron or did it become his shoe?
Made for Bron, inspired by his Hummer. :lol:

The Durant-Nike Flight School might be more appropriate:

KD-Nike-Flight-School-GoldGreen.jpg

Nike could always make Zion the face of the Hyperdunk line too.

Someone in here called it. If they put a new model on him that hasn't been released to the public yet...it'd almost be like his pre-signature shoe.

My guess would be that they’d first try a modified version of an existing model, assuming Zion plays in college again. But it would be cool if they came up with something totally new.

My guess would be that they’d first try a modified version of an existing model, assuming Zion plays in college again. But it would be cool if they came up with something totally new.

I still remember losing my **** when Ricky Moore debuted the Flightposites in the National championship.

CKNG-c4VAAExNNS.jpg

****** came to school the next day talking about em like they were the Cloverfield monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom