**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why AD would want to go to LA.

Coaching peril
Disgruntled players
Owner/management disagreements
Angry dads

Such a toxic situation

I know logic goes out the window when talking about the Lakers in here :lol:

but they was in the 4th spot before Lebron missed 18 games. Maybe AD is looking at that and players around the league rock with Magic.

Lakers are department by department. Marketing wouldn’t receive that.

For MLB it would come from the league.

Once I began my move to the player personnel/scouting side we get the following daily: Tonight’s Important Events, covering college and pro. Breaking news(coach/gm firings/trades/buyouts) and usually around 430-5AM a recap of the evening events, with highlights video and write ups.

On the sales side we got breaking news alerts, and sales promotions, staff hires, with a bio and contact info. Sponsor congratulations which recognizes a person if they signed a partner, or have an upcoming promotion sponsored like T-shirt night or bobbleheads.

The Cavs emails automatically get deleted and only are sent to our work phones. Obviously not on a sneaker forum on that phone.

Really interested to see how the Lakers play this summer.

Seems like they won't be able to get a deal done for Davis so do they spend their money on other guys or punt the summer & waste a year of LeBron?

Sign Boogie to a 1 year bag

You let your wife tell you what to do?

Absolutely, she’s an ER nurse so her schedule is 12 hour shifts. Our marriage is about compromise. If she says “can you handle dinner for when I get home, I say yes.” If she asks me to go to the store for something I say yes. As long as we’re both happy together 4 years and 3 months, married, I’m not gonna not listen when she asks. She helps save lives, i work in a kids game.

Absolutely, she’s an ER nurse so her schedule is 12 hour shifts. Our marriage is about compromise. If she says “can you handle dinner for when I get home, I say yes.” If she asks me to go to the store for something I say yes. As long as we’re both happy together 4 years and 3 months, married, I’m not gonna not listen when she asks. She helps save lives, i work in a kids game.
You’re not married. She emailed me

Truthfully I'm getting skeptical that AD wants specifically to go to LA, as he is just wanting to get the hell out of New Orleans, we'll see though. I think this was more of a push by Rich to get Bron some immediate reprieve. The stuff about not wanting to go to Boston makes sense. Ideally I'm sure he wants to be in NY or LA as was the first reports. The Pels are hell bent on not sending him here even if it's to their own detriment, so looks like he's going to have to wait until 2020 if he really wants to don that purple and gold armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom