**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speaking on franchise level guys because those are usually the guys who demand trades, It's very rare that smaller role guys come out & demand trades & when they do nobody really cares. it isn't big news, it isn't splitting the team up etc etc.
Yea...I'm still not understanding why you are using mid tier and average players being traded all the time to justify superstar players demanding trades lol.

You think every player out there is more than worth their contracts?

You're a knicks fan right... How many contract signings have you been upset about? How many times have you demanded on nt or Twitter that x player be cut or traded? Lol be honest now.

Do you think what AD is doing is helping the little guy out?

Really interested to see how the Lakers play this summer.

Seems like they won't be able to get a deal done for Davis so do they spend their money on other guys or punt the summer & waste a year of LeBron?
i think so..

pretty sure pels are adamant about not dealing him over there.. dunno about PUNTING though because they definitely need to make some roster changes

Seems like they won't be able to get a deal done for Davis so do they spend their money on other guys or punt the summer & waste a year of LeBron?

Do they need a second super star for the core do they get better by having a deeper roster? Someone like Ed Davis or the Morris Twins would do wonders there.

Bron's camp put it out there weeks ago he wanted Luke outta there. This is par the course except in Miami cause Riles wasn't having that ****. Maybe we need to bring him back to the left coast to get this **** back on the right track. Magic letting Lebby run amok.
But can we really blame LeBron for wanting Luke out? I mean the national media seems to love him but those who watch him regularly know he’s horrible. Dating back to his first year

They pretty much have to operate as if LeBron isn't on the team

Gettin fired on a Friday gotta be tough. Y’all let me do a whole week’s work just to fire me on Friday
You still getting another week of pay though versus having done it at the beginning of the week.
Dell Demps was going to be fired from the Pelicans whether he traded Anthony Davis or not.
Man if I know I am getting fired I am going out guns blazing, give me BI and Beasley and you can have AD. :rofl:

Then reach out to Magic for a job after fired. :rofl::rofl:

Not sure why AD would want to go to LA.

Coaching peril
Disgruntled players
Owner/management disagreements
Angry dads

Such a toxic situation

Is anyone aside from Lonzo disgruntled? Seems like that group got along good before LeBron stepped on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom