Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His body might not let him, but I'd like to see Callum Smith fight at least fight Zurdo and/or Benavidez before moving up.

His body might not let him, but I'd like to see Callum Smith fight at least fight Zurdo and/or Benavidez before moving up.
I heard Callum Smith has hand problems. He's probably not going to box for much longer and will go for money fights. Not sure if either of those two can draw as much as Degale or Eubank Jr right now.

I guess if he has hand problems that rules out him wanting those problems with any of the 175 killers

I heard Callum Smith has hand problems. He's probably not going to box for much longer and will go for money fights. Not sure if either of those two can draw as much as Degale or Eubank Jr right now.

DpqS-bYVsAEgH6E

The deal is longer than just this fight, and GB is taking it's whole stable over there.

If GGG/K2 hops on as well $9.99 is not that bad of deal since that is essentially the price for two PPV fights a year. Their tech still kind of sucks tho (at least for me).

Looks like ODH was able to get a deal directly with John Skipper and not through Hearn. DAZN now has the 2 promotions Matchroom and Golden Boy with the 2 biggest draws in boxing. Tank and Shakur Stevenson beefing on twitter

Last edited:
Floyd had 40M guarantee from Sho right?

36.5 sounds about right, and he's being counted on to introduce the platform to an American audience. This isn't "Eddie's app", he's simply a content provider like the NBA is to ESPN or TNT.

As soon as those American rights for some of the European soccer leagues come up, they'll probably be jumping on those as well.

It's actually 11 fights so $33 mil per fight guaranteed for Canelo, this Felding fight will be the 1st one and then 2 fights per year over the next 5 years

Back
Top Bottom