Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't have been surprised if dude's other leg had suffered ligament damage on that fall... the right leg legit gave him nothing

Bud got him a thick one!

Damn I thought that was his sister :lol:

He probably has fun with those chesticles

jcJYY.gif

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Since you're big on British Boxers just like myself, who do you think is the best Brit prospect at 175 Yarde or Buatsi? Buatsi showed such vicious body work this last fight, finished the frenchman in rd 1 from bodywork

Iole said on Mannix’s pod that Thurman got injured again, didn’t say what tho.

Looks like his body is breaking down.

I wonder how the fight would of played out if Benavidez had a healthy right leg. Good win by Crawford though. I can see Bud beating Danny Garcia easy though. too much movement for slow foot Danny. If i was Bud i would stay far away from Porter though,bad style match up. Porter would rough house him all day and possibly stop him. I believe Crawford and Spence is a toss up. Leaning towards Crawford though. I think Crawford is a better boxer than Kell Brook and he isn't damaged goods. Brook was giving Spence all kinds of trouble

Xennial Xennial
I just started hearing about Buatsi recently. I suppose he's had a decent amateur background because he won bronze in the 2016 Olympics? But so did Deontay Wilder and he actually started late. People have said Yarde's short amateur career is going to catch up to him at the higher level.

Back
Top Bottom