Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If he's ready to cashout now, I don't see why he couldn't have just waited to fight AJ next spring.

Maybe he thinks he is actually going to beat Wilder? :lol:

Last edited:

Can't see how SHO/CBS is fine with this unless Haymon is just putting his developmental cards on there.

SHO is going to be trash again if Espinoza doesn't find some other guys to work with.

Hopefully Haymon's guys are more active now. His whole stable should be fighting at least 3 times a year.

54 live events per year for 7 years. Might be a lot of fluff in there. I wonder if the stars like Bud and Lomo are included in that.

But between that and PBC on Fox, **** should be interesting. I wouldn’t be mad at being able to cancel this Showtime subscription.

54 live events per year for 7 years. Might be a lot of fluff in there. I wonder if the stars like Bud and Lomo are included in that.

But between that and PBC on Fox, **** should be interesting. I wouldn’t be mad at being able to cancel this Showtime subscription.

I bet most of the fights are on the scam we know as Espn+

I bet most of the fights are on the scam we know as Espn+

More than likely. Although, at like $5 a month, if you even get one pay per view level card in the year then you basically won. The question is will they actually put the big fights on there

Alvarez has Ws against Pascal, Bute, Chilemba, he's a legit top 10 guy. Bivol won via UD just like Kovalev did, so far only Gvozdyk has been able to stop Chilemba

Very correct. But his fight with Pascal, and Chilemba were MD wins. But I'm liking his approach to this Kovalev fight so far, targeting the body. Got him winning the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom