OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad QB coaching and OCs, they sign 4 and 5* qbs. Just cant develop one. Or in UFs case keep them from taking PEDs
but even with bad coaching, you should be able to "stumble" into a good one. Those are top 20 programs in the country. Its baffling. We're not talking 3-4 years, its been going on for a long time.

Who were the last good QB's for each program? Serious question? I can't think of one at the moment, but i've had cocktails.

"Targeting" absolutely needs a trained, centralized station for calls. Some of these calls are getting way out of hand.

LSU :lol: my girl (LSU grad) looked at me at the bar earlier and just said "we need to go home, I can't watch this anymore" :lol:

We desperately need a much better definition of "defenseless" players. If you're actively chasing a QB trying to make a tackle, you are not defenseless by any means.

If Bryce Love had Alabama or LSU on his chest, he'd be on the cover of every magazine as a heisman favorite.

Barkley is the goods and gonna win the heisman but Love will have the better numbers.

Feels bad man.

LSU was a 20.5-point favorite to beat Troy (lost 24-21).
DLBPCWhVAAEw3ku.jpg

Bad QB coaching and OCs, they sign 4 and 5* qbs. Just cant develop one. Or in UFs case keep them from taking PEDs
As a Longhorn alumni, I relate to this a lot. Haven't had a good QB since the VY/Colt days...

We can get dudes but development is either washed or just a bad job of recognizing talent. Or a combo of both

Back
Top Bottom