OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Brent Venables ever even catch a look from any of these jobs opening?

They already named Mario Interim. Highly unlikely you name one guy interim and hire the other coach.
I think that might have more do with contract languages. I know for a fact Leavitt's says he can't leave till after the bowl game. Mario's may not and this might be a way to try and keep both of them from following Willie.

I think that might have more do with contract languages. I know for a fact Leavitt's says he can't leave till after the bowl game. Mario's may not and this might be a way to try and keep both of them from following Willie.
But they already named Mario a candidate for the job, no? Leavitt wasn't on that list.

I get the sentiment, but people thought Jimbo was one of the 5 or so best coaches in the game. He won a national title there in the last 5 years. Richt keeps doing what he has to do at Miami and it'll be a fun rivalry, but not worried at all.

Hope you're right and I'm wrong.

From an payday site, harbaugh might get a new OC like Fisch,Sonny ****s,and maybe Kevin Sumlin

From an board payday site, harbaugh might get a new OC like Fisch,Sonny ****s,and maybe Kevin Sumlin

I haven't heard anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if he brought in Mike Riley. Played for him in SD, and lil Harbaugh was a student assistant for him at Oregon St.

Back
Top Bottom