OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Asante was going to host both of them

Not sure (also not sure if a joke/shot at SC) but SC's had this past weekend open with no announced visitors for a while. There were always going to be people on campus but they wouldn't say who probably so as not to rock the boat with other recruits and also because the players would be longshots. It turned out the two known recruits were Michael Ezeike and Devon Williams who were both on campus but they tried to get 3 others -- Thompson, Surtain, and Jeremiah Martin.

Martin canceled the SC visit and decided to stick with his UW trip instead and SC was talking to Surtain and Thompson to come quietly then called it off earlier this week. Not sure if that's because they got the vibe neither was really interested or, as their mods are selling it, because they got good feels from OG and ITS and didn't want to upset either by bringing in players who weren't even realistic options.

Leon O'Neal back to A&M officially

Sounds like Bobby Brown and Vernon Jackson are trending that way as well.

Jaylen Waddle's going Bama unless something significant changes.

Better Bama than Texas. It felt like dude was open every play in the Army game. I want no part of that in September.

Better Bama than Texas. It felt like dude was open every play in the Army game. I want no part of that in September.
Waddle wasn't ever going to Texas.

But yeah, looks like Bama's gonna win out. Kinda odd since none of their big time receivers are slots and almost all A&M's are. The dude's tiny. But he's ****in electric. Total stud.

DVObTGkX4AMuJ0e

Them ****** getting it in Pullman

Cam, Jordy, PWillis, Tyrann, Ware

Gerhart, you worth about a quarter in this scenario. **** outta here

Jimmy G, Forte, Thielen, Ware, Grimes. Small market with salary cap restrictions. Only had $5 to spend.

signing day on Wednesday? I see the tv coverage was completely cut. Looks like just 3 hours of coverage?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom