OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ3WTheX0AAHkTW.jpg

Per his presser, Harbaugh is happy with his offense... I know its coach speak but the dude is just crazy enough to believe that... So many holes on this offense that will need to clean it up real soon before they travel to West Lafayette... Purdue will hit big plays vs Michigan next week.

i remember when nako xl nako xl laughed at me for saying Rosen would be a top 5 pick in his freshmen year and him not making that bet when i presented it. Its how the JDB argument started. :lol:

Wish Rosen was on a better team but glad he didn't go to Stanford.

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen but if you've got the quote I'll own up to it. Maybe I told you to slow your roll on calling a freshman a top 5 pick?

I don't know if you were in this thread in 2014 but a lot of the convo was me and FolkBlues talking about Rosen being the clear best QB recruit compared to Town.

I think our John David argument stemmed from you misquoting most of the things I was saying about SC at the time, putting words in my mouth, and making some ridiculous statement about Rosen compared to past (SC) QBs.

Also I've always loved Rosen's personality. He's hilarious to me and I agree with his politics.

I just don't **** with his football team.

With the 2018 #1 pick, the NY Jets select, Josh Rosen........

At least it should be.

Jets won't take Rosen. They like Darnold and Woody johnson is a hardline Trump supporter. Chances he'll have Rosen on the team are slim.

TBH is take Darnold over Rosen too. I hope it goes #1 Darnold to LA chargers #2 Rosen to San Fran. Jets don't deserve them.

And I'm unfortunately a Jets fan.

Jets won't take Rosen. They like Darnold and Woody johnson is a hardline Trump supporter. Chances he'll have Rosen on the team are slim.

TBH is take Darnold over Rosen too. I hope it goes #1 Darnold to LA chargers #2 Rosen to San Fran. Jets don't deserve them.

And I'm unfortunately a Jets fan.
what Darnold like Trump too?

Back
Top Bottom