OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8649.PNG

I'm pretty sure that didn't happen but if you've got the quote I'll own up to it. Maybe I told you to slow your roll on calling a freshman a top 5 pick?

I don't know if you were in this thread in 2014 but a lot of the convo was me and FolkBlues talking about Rosen being the clear best QB recruit compared to Town.

I think our John David argument stemmed from you misquoting most of the things I was saying about SC at the time, putting words in my mouth, and making some ridiculous statement about Rosen compared to past (SC) QBs.
for sure happened. you thought i was being ludicrous for first saying lets bet on Rosen being a top 10 pick, and to entice you to really bet, i said top 5. Look it up. You'll find it, if you can even find that thread. Came around game 2 or 3 of his career.

Jets won't take Rosen. They like Darnold and Woody johnson is a hardline Trump supporter. Chances he'll have Rosen on the team are slim.

TBH is take Darnold over Rosen too. I hope it goes #1 Darnold to LA chargers #2 Rosen to San Fran. Jets don't deserve them.

And I'm unfortunately a Jets fan.
i don't see Darnold anywhere close to be a #1 overall pick. Would hate to see the Jets take either of them.

And the Chargers won't have a top 2-3 pick. Way too much talent on that team. Or maybe I just don't want to see Rosen on the other team here in LA.

What I miss? Gunna on suicide watch? Vols shoulda had that. Franks wit da CANNON!

Why would I be on suicide watch? I knew what would happen before Gator week even started. Butch Jones can not coach. He's a marketing firm selling snake oil to recruits. He has no clue how to call a winnning football game.

Back
Top Bottom