OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Upset picks for the week:

Vandy to cover against Bama
Cal to cover against USC
NC State to cover against FSU

Purdue to win outright against Michigan.

Nebraska Promptly Fires AD After Huskers Lose to Northern Illinois

This afternoon, Nebraska announced the abrupt firing of athletic director Shawn Eichorst, five days after the Cornhuskers lost a home game against Northern Illinois. When Chancellor Ronnie Green announced the news, he cited a lack of results, the timing of which sure makes it seem like it’s directly connected to the Huskers’ poor start to the football season:

“Shawn has led Nebraska Athletics in many positive ways, but those efforts have not translated into on-field performance. Our fans and our student-athletes deserve leadership that drives the highest levels of competitiveness, as well as excellence across all facets of Husker Athletics.”

With the man who hired him now fired, Mike Riley is surely feeling the pressure of his 1-2 start even more acutely. Nebraska president Hank Bounds expressed a modicum of confidence in his coach, saying “This is not about Mike Riley right now.”

I think folks are severely overreacting to Michigan's offensive woes up to this point. They re moving the ball, it's just the red zone piece right now. I believe they will beat Purdue by at least 10

USF has some dumb *** players.
They block the kick against Temple then try to recover it and give the ball back to Temple.

Joey Galloway with his shirt untucked in booth tonight is caring about has much as he did when he went to the Patriots. Which is none because he never bothered to learn the plays.

Last edited:
"It was a freak accident," coach Dabo Swinney said. "We were in the two-minute drill, which we do at the end of every Wednesday practice. A defensive player rolled into him after his kick."

Kicker tore his acl

nako xl nako xl USC is 0-4 the last 10 years when i have to miss a game and catch it on the DVR. And its always when they are favored by double digits.

Missing tomorrow's game.

DKV2_bJXUAQrtxx.jpg

A look at ACC QB performance by throw distance.
Green: +.5 standard dev above P5 avg
Yellow: +.5--.5 stdev P5 avg
Red: -.5 stdev P5 avg

Back
Top Bottom