Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_pavym8EAmQ1vzp5kko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pavyo1ojHI1vzp5kko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pavyo1ojHI1vzp5kko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pavyo1ojHI1vzp5kko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pavywl5pKH1vzp5kko1_1280.png

tumblr_pavywl5pKH1vzp5kko2_1280.png

If Group A taught us anything it's that you can't ever count out the hosts in the group stage.

I fully expect Russia to get washed by either Spain or Portugal in the next round though.

As they should, that squad aint nice.

They would get beat by a solid squad playing team futbol, like Peru.

Peru disappointed me this year.

Speaking of disappointment, Egypt...wtf?

I think people overrated Egypt a lot going into the World Cup cause of the all time form Salah has been in. Salah has been otherworldly but he’s one guy and the rest of Egypt just isn’t that good really. It is a team sport at the end of the day

really not a fan of when adidas does those under the arm/along the side 3 stripes

Pops is flipping through both. Either way, the water cooler gonna be lit tmrw at work.

Armada Armada over here in africa, dudes are genuinely upset by Egypt's performance and relying on one guy. They are routinely the best squad in africa but Senegal is making more noise than them. Its frustrating because they were always a solid squad missing a star. Now that they got one, there not playing team futbol.

Injuries happen, we gotta move on and plan accordingly

If you're paying any attention, the knockout stage bracket is shaping up to have all the "juggernauts" on one side

If you're paying any attention, the knockout stage bracket is shaping up to have all the "juggernauts" on one side

didnt even notice til you said it and went and looked it up

could really end up with uruguay, brazil, france, portugal, germany and england or belgium all on the same side of the bracket

So, if:
Argentina beats Nigeria tomorrow, and
Iceland draws or loses against Croatia, and
Argentina beats France or Denmark in the Round of 16, and
Portugal beats Uruguay in the Round of 16, we get...

MESSI vs RONALDO IN A WORLD CUP

i've enjoyed the thought that someone new might be able to win.. but we'll see how the knockout stages go

In terms of countries that haven't won it, I think that Belgium, Croatia, and Portugal are the only ones with a realistic shot.

Feel like England haven't been truly tested yet. Them vs Belgium on Thursday should be a good one.

Back
Top Bottom