Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot all about Kershaw having back spasms last week. I’m fine with that move more I think about it. But there was a brief moment of stressing in the top of the 7th lol.

Handle Snell tomorrow. I’m more worried about Morton on Friday than I am Snell even though both are good.

Was watching this FS1 MLB postgame show while doing cardio and it ain’t bad. A whole bunch of tomfoolery and has an NBA TNT vibe to it. The card value guessing game they just did was kind of funny, Frank Thomas big hurt that Ken Rosenthal’s card was worth more than his late career Athletics one LOL!

Edit:

Gonsolin starting makes sense, with May in at some point, because they pitched limited innings the other day. Lower leverage game and the Rays’ lineup is full of swing/miss guys so hopefully they do better.

Last edited:
THREE MORE WINS FELLAS!!

I don't be posting after the game cause I need the sleep here in NC lol.

Kersh had me a little nervous in the first but he was CRUISING. Honestly, I really thought Dave should have given him the 7th. His pitch count was still real low. At least let him get an out or two.

Victor got lucky with the come-backer, but you need luck to win.

AND MOOK! Man.....that's why we got that man. A terror tonight.

Good thing they keep the roof open the way Balco Belli hittin these moonshots.

LOVING IT SO FAR! Let's get Game 2!

With Buehler throwing in game 3, this is a must win for Tampa Bay. Might be too much pressure for this young team.

Snell throws a ton of pitches. Believe they said he averages 17.5 pitches per inning. Can't go after the first pitch unless you know it's money.

If Tony goes 4 and only gives up 1 we are good.

Same formula. Mookie get on. Bring mookie home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom