Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Manfred has to resign now because he willingly facilitated a super spreader event AFTER being notified of JT’s positive test (a test that was taken the day before).

JT demanded that he be allowed back onto the field, Dodgers demanded it, MLB allowed it.

Pretty cool moment on Dodgers postgame while celebrating Hairston told Colleti this started with you man. As bad as he was at times he did get this going by drafting Kersh and a few of these guys. He set the foundation.

Sipping my 20yo scotch that I bought earlier this year and was saving for this night. Congrats all... what a feeling!!!
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Kinda pissed about JT breaking quarantine after getting pulled. I mean, I kinda understand it, but it's pretty irresponsible.....

FYI - Anyone still looking for the on-field WS New Era (NOT the champions version), Major DC seems to still have them:

I ordered from there just after the game ended - hopefully it ships. A little pricey after shipping and stuff, but well worth it. I really prefer the on-field version over the champ one.

COVID-19 looking at those mass gatherings of Dodgers fans out there in L.A. with no masks and distancing celebrating the Dodgers 2020 WS win right now like...
Birdman.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom