Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...Tommy...

He’s been looking kind of rough for years now but this still sucks. Going to miss his presence.

Let me add that I can't wait till we're back at the Ravine ... giving high5s and hugs to all actives out there! (will need to see proof of COVID vaccination prior though)

Let me add that I can't wait till we're back at the Ravine ... giving high5s and hugs to all actives out there! (will need to see proof of COVID vaccination prior though)

I'm getting the vaccine. They just started to offer it to Active duty. It's not mandatory yet but I'm not going to wait until it is. Let me get it out of the way and hopefully that will open some things up to people who got it.

R.I.P. Tommy Lasorda. The bad signs were there unfortunately before he passed away.

I'll always remember him as a fixture at Dodger Stadium when I used to attend games. The section he was in in the bougie dugout club that I dubbed the Tommy Lasorda section will never be the same again without him sitting there for games.

I took this picture of him in August 2018, it was a moment before I shook his hand. I'm very lucky I got a chance to shake hands with him because he rarely interacts with fans before he takes his seat.
IMG_5147.JPG

These were my lady friends at Dodger Stadium because they were nice to me and never snitched on me for sitting in a seat on their right that was unoccupied a lot of times when I used to attend games. It was good times sitting with those season ticket holders from September 2017 to May 2019. At least I still stay in contact with them via text. This was from September 2017.
IMG_9358.JPG

This is Lorraine Bradley, and her dad is dead former LA mayor, Tom Bradley! I learned that in April 2018 from another season ticket holder. I'm shocked I sat next to someone whose dad was a LA mayor all that time! Her season ticket story is dope because she had tickets since the Dodgers moved to LA in 1958! So she was there when they played at the Coliseum while Dodger Stadium was being constructed! 😲
Lorraine.jpg

^^^I stumbled on this picture of her presenting an award in her dad's name to Tommy Lasorda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom