Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the reason Dave uses Kimbrel so much is he’s trying to save other guys arms for the playoffs. I’m good with him burning Kimbrel for the season and keeping him off the playoff roster

B10B94E8-6D37-42C9-AA66-82333AB63CC9.jpeg

My boy wanted to leave after the 8th but I convinced him to stay for the Craig Kimbrel show, didn’t disappoint :pimp: now for the slow crawl to the 110

Can’t remember if I told the story in here before, but I was lucky enough to have a brief, in-person interaction with Vin.

We apparently shared the same optometrist at a point in time, so I happened to go in for an appointment when he was finishing up and walking out. Thanked all of the office staff people by name before he left.

When I saw the doctor, I said “so, Vin Scully…” and he jumped in right away and said, “you know I can’t talk about other patients…but great guy.”

So my 5 minutes in the same room with him gave me every reason to believe the stories that, aside from all else, he was a genuinely nice man.

Was just thinking when the last time the Dodgers played in KC, didn’t seem like it was that long ago though (2014).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom