Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braves seem to be the trendy pick amongst the talking heads to win the NL.

The disrespect to us :smh:

The Braves are a very good talented team. But they aren’t this unstoppable force some of the “experts” are making them out to be either.

This is a Braves team which gave up 11 runs in the first inning in game 5 of the 2019 NLDS with a good chunk of the core guys on that team. This is a Braves team which blew a 3-1 lead in the NLCS in 2020. And give them credit because they won the World Series. But if it wasn’t for an outdated playoff format on MLB’s part. They don’t win the NLCS last year without home field advantage. And even with home field advantage. It took some straight late game implosions on the Dodgers end in games 1 and 2 last year to let that happen. Hell even in game 6 the Dodgers were in position to tie it late. And mind you this is a Dodger team with no Kershaw, no Scherzer for game 6 and no Muncy.

As for Kershaw. I’ve been wanting to happen for years. But I hope he balls out this October and has that signature postseason which has been the one thing missing on his resume.

Same lineup. Dodger Talk guys on 570 this morning were expecting Gallo in LF tonight and Barnes catching/Will DH. I guess if it ain’t broke…

Yeah Riverside is usually Kersh's catcher but this the playoffs. No room for error

Pads fans feeling themselves with how their bullpen shut us down. Mookie & Freddie ain't getting shut out like that again. Let's get this W :pimp:

#ITFDB

20221012_163436.jpg
20221012_163310.jpg
back at it.

Just didn't want them to have a lead....

Numbers say they win games they score first in.

Mookie needs to set the tone this inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom