Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly amazing feat for this team to get to 100 Ws.

Multiple regular rotation quality starting pitchers giving them nothing or close to it because of injury, no real closer and an occasionally shaky bullpen. And still ran away with the division.

Ya that’s some bs with Trevor. From the start it seemed fishy and I know his social media personality isn’t the most well liked but it just never seemed like he did anything. Especially when the restraining order got denied that’s always a red flag. Sucks he lost a lot because of some crazy chick. At this point I’m sure he’ll be back on the MLB but he might not perform at that high level again.

Bauer was a victim of cancel culture. Everybody jumped on him because of his ****ty personality. Basically guilty til proven innocent. Proven innocent now but he lost a ****load of money and a job in MLB.

I honestly don’t know if he’ll get another chance in MLB due to him being a distraction and his attitude. The juice not worth the squeeze in a locker room

His suspension was based on more than one woman’s allegations
Right. I think this is probably a situation where the exact truth is probably somewhere in between the “he said”/“she said”. MLB put a lot of time and resources into investigating the Bauer thing. I don’t think they would have brought the hammer down on him the way they did if they didn’t come up with evidence in the investigation they didn’t like other than just what the accuser said.

But he’s got lawsuits pending against a bunch of people and companies, including Deadspin and some other media outlets, so if what was reported about him really was factually wrong, he should get some of what he lost back.

And it’s hard for me personally to get past the fact that he was in the position for all this to happen in the first place because he’s admittedly into “rough” sex.

Bauer’s just such a known douche around the league plus the sticky ball situation with MLB that he got himself blackballed. MLB gave him no leeway.

Even D. Watson came back and what he did was way worse. Difference is a lot of players like Watson. Remember when Lebron got a ton a **** for congratulating Watson on his new contract? :lol: :smh:

Bauer’s just such a known douche around the league plus the sticky ball situation with MLB that he got himself blackballed. MLB gave him no leeway.

Even D. Watson came back and what he did was way worse. Difference is a lot of players like Watson. Remember when Lebron got a ton a **** for congratulating Watson on his new contract? :lol: :smh:
He’s also an arrogant racist MAGA clown who’s a sexist. I don’t feel sorry for him. I remember a while back he said mad racist stuff about Mexicans, so I was surprised we signed him given the reality that a large percentage of our fan base are Mexicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom