Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to be aggressive this offseason.

Like they know they’ll pack “blue heaven” with millions and fill the place up off bobblehead giveaways, $25 dollar micheladas and people going just to take Dodger Stadium selfies regardless of what they do.

Bud damn. They need to make it clear verbally and with action that mediocrity like this is unacceptable. I said it after last October. But **** the regular season. They had a whole year to dwell on last years meltdown and just decided to follow it up with more loser tendencies.

Is there a reason why this thread title hasn't been updated since 2018?

Maybe we need a new thread to get rid of the bad juju...

I don't know at this point anything is worth a shot.

I’m glad the fellas liked each other, and the vibes were all good in the clubhouse, but the team might need a maniac or two. Just no fire at all…

All that Freddie dancing got them thinking they were gonna choo choo train through the playoff and everything was sweet :smh:

I think I’m gonna take a break from supporting this team financially until they put a better product on the field.

I’ll do some road games because it’s ballparks I want to check out anyway. But in terms of going out of my way to go to home games whenever I’m back in town. I’ll go here and there. But I don’t know about going out of my way to do so.

I get mlbtv for free. I can watch games from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom